Wakely Risk Insights for ACOs in CMS/CMMI Programs
Wakely Risk Insight is a benchmarking and profitability study that has so far covered the ACA and Medicare Advantage markets. The intent is to help organizations benchmark against the market and understand drivers of profitability within their business. We are excited to announce that we have developed an expansion to this study, WRI – ACO to help ACOs within the Medicare Shared Savings Program, Next Generation ACO Model, Direct Contracting program, or ACO REACH models understand drivers of success within their ACO and see how they compare to nationwide and regional benchmarks. As these CMS and CMMI programs evolve and ACOs have to make strategic decisions, Wakely wants to be a trusted partner to help inform those conversations.
Within this member level profitability and gross sav-ings study, participants will receive:
- Member level drivers of success for their ACO, compared to a Nationwide benchmark. This study will include analysis into specific condition cohorts, risk score quartiles, measurements of health equity, and more!
- Comparisons of their ACO’s historical expendi-tures, risk scores, and utilization metrics againstNational and Regional benchmarks
- A dashboard and written report with these keydetails and insights.
Pricing and Timeline
Participation in Wakely’s 2021 study will have two options:
- a free CORE participation option,
- and a SUPPLEMENTAL option that includesmember level profitability and benchmarkingfor $10K.
Data collection and contracting is scheduled to take place over the spring and summer, with results being shared in fall of 2022.