Terms and Conditions of Use
- This site (“Site”) is owned and operated by Wakely Consulting Group, LLC. (referred to as “Wakely Consulting” herein). No material from Wakely Consulting or any Web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Wakely Consulting may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of Wakely Consulting copyright and other proprietary rights. For purposes of this Agreement, the use of any such material on any other Web site or networked computer environment is prohibited.
- While Wakely Consulting uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Wakely Consulting makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Wakely Consulting assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or representations in the content of this Site.
- The Site may contain links to other sites on the Internet which are owned and operated by other third parties (the “External Sites”). You acknowledge that Wakely Consulting is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any External Site. The External Sites are not under the control of Wakely Consulting and Wakely Consulting is not responsible for the contents of any External Site or any link contained in an External Site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Wakely Consulting provides these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusing of any link does not imply endorsement by Wakely Consulting of the site.
- U.S. Government Users Restricted Rights. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in applicable laws and regulations. Use of the materials by the Government constitutes acknowledgment of Wakely Consulting’s proprietary rights in them. Wakely Consulting web site pages may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information which should be observed.
- THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE PURSUANT TO THE APPLICABLE LAW, WAKELY CONSULTING DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WAKELY CONSULTING BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF WAKELY CONSULTING OR A WAKELY CONSULTING AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Copyright and Trademark Information
All pages © 2015 Wakely Consulting Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved.