Extensive Experience in Diverse Healthcare Sectors
Wakely Consulting offers you a realistic, practical approach to actuarial and compliance solutions. We recognize the divergent and, at times, conflicting objectives of HMOs and insurance companies wanting to pay low yet reasonable reimbursements to providers; doctors and hospitals wanting fair fee levels; employers and employees wanting low premiums; and all wanting quality health care.
With the passage of the landmark Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA, or ACA for short), health care reform has significant short- and long-term provisions that will affect patients, health care providers, health plans, regulators, employers, taxpayers and other participants in the health care industry.
As a result, Wakely Consulting can craft customized solutions that competitively integrate your organization’s particular needs within this “minefield” of different health care players and competing objectives.
- Life and Health Insurance Companies
- Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs)
- Hospital Systems
- Physician Groups (IPAs, Multi-Specialty Groups, Clinics, etc.)
- Physician Hospital Organizations (PHOs)
- Preferred Provider Organizations (PPOs)
- Prepaid Limited Health Services Organizations (PLHSOs) — Dental, Vision, “Clinic Only” Plans
- Dental Practices
- Pharmacy Benefit Managers
- Third-Party Administrators (TPAs)
- Employers (Private, Government, Municipal)
- Managing General Underwriters (MGUs)
- Employee Benefits Consultants
- State Insurance Departments State Insurance Departments
- Counties and Municipalities Counties and Municipalities